Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Post-trauma...

[Topic 1: Teater]Was in KL… watched Puteri Gunung Ledang, the musical.

Since it was just a few days after my accident, I brought along some bruises, body felt heavy, walked very slow. On our way back, I Zue helped me carry one of my bags… Thanks yaa.. (but I really cannot carry it, when in normal conditions, I can carry triple the size and walk like lipas kudung with that)

I had mild chest pain after the trip, while shopping with my parents. I was like… apa ni?? Post-trauma lagi ker? Then I remembered the flight attendant’s announcement upon landing, “yadda..yadda… we have landed 20 minutes earlier from the scheduled time… yadda yadda…” Yaa.. imagine! And yes… bumpy RIDE it was… so I know where my post-trauma came from.

Ouh the theatre - berbaloi pergi

Suka…. Sebab saya suka Sejarah… cita-cita nak jadi paleontologist… tapi lepas tau Malaysia takde dinosaur… terpaksa lah tukar cita-cita….

yang menariknya, ada MAGIS! Ada org lesap2 begitu saja… kagum pak! And the trick menjadi… sebab we olls yang duduk upper circle pun tak nampak any flaws in the tricks…

Dari pandangan seorang penonton yang penghayatan seninya adalah hanya paras-paras beginner:
  1. Tiara as Gusti Putri - lakonan & nyanyian mantap
  2. A.C Mizal as Adipati - Suara dia convincing
  3. Bayan (siapa ye yang jadi Bayan ni?) - Captivating vocal.
  4. Mat Salleh celup as Hang tuah - menyanyi sedap.. pitching hebat! Lakonan… erm… I dunno… wajah kurang asia agak menganggu penghayatan :P
  5. Aman Ramli as Sultan Mahmud - Lakonan ok, tarian pun ok. But I personally think, watak tu mcm perlu ada umph lagi as a Sultan…
Terima kasih @ Thankssz:
  1. Host perumahan dan pengangkutan… Dayah….
  2. Bullert mengambil kitorg dari Jusco Sri Kembangan ke Istana Budaya… walhal tak tahu jalan (trima kasih gprs juga)
  3. Kakak ku, abg ipaq dan shameem yg chumels... shameem sudah pandai mengomel, mem-potpet, mhiburkan hatiku tatkala malam sabtu menjelma...



[Topic 2: Klik and Snapz]



I am so happy and relieved at the same time. I finished editing Emme and Nando’s album… sneak preview (from outdoor):
Cropped some:


This one taken in Georgetown, Penang. Hmmm somewhere near Armenian Street. We pulled over and snap-snap!







This pulak in Weld Quay (Pengkalan Weld), Penang Jetty area.... Like the White-Blue combination :D :D



Haha... This Photoshoot also involved fellow Parlimail members... group outdoor Shoot. Where in some layout, gave them limelite... but stilll... highlite goes to Pengantin yer... hahaha...





This place is known as Cheah Si Sek Tek Tong. It's a temple plus traditional chinese heritage house. Love the interior... I have an obsession for chinese temple and chinese traditional building archi and interior...

No comments:

Post a Comment