Monday, February 2, 2009

its a plane... its a bird.... No.. its a tyrannosaurus

Last week... I had another craving... This time, the dinosaurs. Erkk... did u hear me rite? Yaaa... u did... Lazing around with astro, I happened to watch a documentary on mesazoic era... As a result, I was so dinosofied... I just... I just needed to watch /see more dinosaurs... Yaaa... I know... so geek rite!

I rammed over the Cd rack, but no Jurassic Park? I thot I had the Cds? hmm.. ayya... Then I tried looking for video streaming... but disappointed. Asked a fren who is famously known among us as taiko movie download... and he explained how to this and that.

Download a downloader.... BitLord.... check
Install BitLord... check
Choose torrent site.... check
Search for movie.... check
Download.... check....

Yeahhhhhh

The last time I downloaded a movie (Kazaa) was 5 years back, so it felt good to be back. Waited
0%....
waited
0%
then...
0.1% yehhhhhh.... oh yeahh.. after 7 hours... only 0.1%? Shutdown.. sleep, will resume tomorrow...

and.... waited
tomorrow came.... 11.6%..... zzzzz goshh.... pause... resume tomorrow...
waited...
and waited...
after 5 days......
95%
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
5% more...
alamak.... the time... I need to get to the campus.... shut shut.. resume later laah...

reach campus........... network = no download...
when will i be able to download another 5% ehh? hmmmm... as I was thinking....

"Azleena nah DVD2 u nak pinjam, joni pass... " kak ilah, handing me the Jurassic Park I, II, III complete set plus Godzilla? erkkk... no.... me want no godzillaa... me want dinosot oni....

arghh....
as much as I wanted to celebrate my victory for completing the download...
wat d hek....
I slept over all three movies there and then....
yassss.... Grrrr..Aummm... dinosoooorss... ga gaaaa.... i'm salivating... (bring back memories of younger days going goo goo gaa gaa over this monsters) hihihihhi...
Kesimpulannya:
BYe ByE downloadss....
some people are just not meant to download, I guess... ok.. i'm a geek, maybe... but definitely not a computer -geek.... no matter how hard i try... hahahahha....

No comments:

Post a Comment