Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Legend of Iggy Queen


Once upon a time.... there was a princess called Angel-Puppee from Angel-Land...

Back in Angel-Land, Angel Puppee didn't eat, instead only fed with love ! She only knew how to love and brought happiness to everyone she met.




One day, she bumped into a pretty, sophisticated, educated lady named Dr.Ele.
Angel was confused, why is this lady looking so sad?

"Hai there beauty, what makes you look so sad in this bright shiny beautiful day?"

"Errr... whattt thee?"

"Be calm.... I'm here to sooth you... take away your sorrows"

"Eh... Helllo... I just failed my experiments just now ok... I was supposed to create a super human clone, but everything turned into ashes... Now if you just..." Dr.Ele sounded very pissed off.

"Miss... Look at me.... " giving the most sweetest smile... making Dr.Ele's heart melt and forgot all her sorrows and heartaches.

They became friends.

Angel taught Dr.Ele to enjoy life, for instance, how to camwhore. Dr.Ele was a quick learner. She could then just strike a pose without much effort. And most importantly, Dr.Ele LEARNED HOW TO SMILE.


One fine day, Dr.Ele said "I still want to proceed with my big experiment... It's gonna be my lifetime achievement.. and..."

"Shhhh... say no more.... I am here to help you.... I will assist you all along... as long as it will make you happy" Angel said, again with the sweetest smile no one can say no to.



While working on the lab.... One day, there were thunder and storms and raining heavily outside. Angel was scared of thunder and lightning. She was so terrified, she started screaming and running around the lab...

Accidentally, she knocked on the sulphate crystals (blue in color), and the crystals broke into pieces and fell into the cloning cube. Dr.Ele did not realise that, as she was chasing Angel to cool her down. The chaos ended after a while, and they continued their work.


The BIG DAY came!
Dr.Ele's clone came into life! But to their surprise, not quite like what they had in mind. It looked blue and some of the tissues were not well formed. Since Dr.Ele was so into camwhoring, that was the first thing they did after the clone came into life.
Dr.Ele did not give up. She tried to look for ways to perfect her invention. That's when they found JaneDiva, the best plastic surgeon in town.

Janediva was appalled....

"This.. I mean... this is beyond my expertise.... She is totally.... a wreck.. I mean.. errr"

"Ouh... I know you can do something to make this look better... ouh please...." Dr.Ele begged, and Angel was beside her, smiling the sweetest smile again.

"Ok... I'll try"...

and the process began...

"Her skin texture... there's something peculiar... it feels like... an iguana skin... Ermm.."

"I used Iguana's DNA to fill in the gaps" Dr.Ele whispered to Angel.
As a result...
The clon looked stunning. Despite the imperfection..... it looked stunning after given some make-up boost. Clon was named "IGGY QUEEN"

Janediva became close to them... as she would make a weekly visit to touch up Iggy.



After some time.... Iggy realised JaneDiva was always praising Angle for her beauty and charm. Iggy started to feel envious.

Even Dr.Ele was very close to Angel and seemed to be mesmerized everytime Angel smiled. Iggy never got any praises but only sympatetic look from them.

That brought out the darker side of IGGY.




To make it worse, she overheard Dr.Ele's converstion with one of her colleagues. Dr.Ele just found out about the sulphate crystals and she remembered the accident, and knew it was Angel who caused the error in her cloning. But, loving the friendship they had, she kept it as a secret from everyone.

Iggy started to have grudge and hatred towards Angel. Seeing the special treatments Angel got made Iggy's anger deepened. She finally atacked Angel....



In shock and horror....Angel still tried to give her sweetest smile and pose. But Iggy could not be bothered, her anger conquered and she then destroyed Angel.


Dr.Ele was devastated by the death of Angel, but did not know it was Iggy's doings. Dr.Ele never smiled again. Iggy tried to entertain her.... but no.. she never never smiled....

Iggy's anger came back again. She wanted more revenge... And Finally.... ended Dr.Ele's life as well.



IGgy had no friends.....

Therefore she travelled across the lands.... and found a perfect match... the REd Ochy... who happened to be a clon made from Ostrich DNA.

Together.... the fight peace and superheroes all over the world.




THE END.

Make-up (Angel + Iggy Queen) by Janediva
Supporting Role, Red Ochy's make-up by Caroline Oi.
IN THE MAKING:
It took around 2 hours + for my make up. Jane was on the perfection mode that day... Every time she drew the lines using liquid eye-liner, I held my breath... Inhale.... then... after the thin brush lifted... exhale...
  1. All 3 of us (Shuh Jiuan @ Jane, Elena and I) fell in love with Ai Nam @Angel that day. She just looked soooo sweet as a bride. Jane and I tried proposing her... tapi kena rijek pulak. Uwaaa....
  2. We all agreed that Iggy should audition for Cicakman 3... hahahha.. as the gufren role. Then guhfren turns bad and becomes the villain... haha
  3. Being called Model a few times... i.e "Jane, ask your model to look here"... etc... sebenarnya dinda sungguh la tak model-esque hahahha...
  4. Elena was our runner... thanks for the coffee... no wonder models are able to maintain slim... nak makan pun tak cukup masa... hihiihih... both Jane's models are Gila-Coffee and can kenyang with some coffee sips... so didn't crave for food.
At the end of the day, Shuh Jiuan received her Diploma in Professional Artistry, Fashion and Bridal Make-up from Stella-In... CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

Was a great and crazy experience... Thanks BEBEH :D:D

7 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha... lawak gle.. xpsal2 jd story budak2 plak.. but where's the happily ever after?? erm.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terror la your story... terror imagination. You all look gorgeous! :) And the pictures, as always, are so much fun to look.

    The last pic is our CBM girl, Sook Ming right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhh feels like "watching" America's Next Top Model OK! Full of expressions and angles hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I likeeeeeee I like I LIKE!!! Very creative story and the photos are fun to look at!!!! I was very nervous on that day but with the presence of CBM gila-ness, I think I did quite well considering minimal preparation :p I love you *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so impressive !!! We have our own movie (in the making!). forget about cicakman! :) oh ya.. i think we made a lot of noise there.. cam-whoring and giggling..haha... I love you iggy-queen.. we would be so happpily together-ever after, had you not killed me ! :P Then.. it's another story pula.. beauty & the beast !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cantik la :)

    Seriously macam model :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aca... the happy ending would be Jane getting her Diploma... while Iggy queen gets to feast on human flesh...

    errr.. creeepy... had to agree with Jessiee.. i do have a "terrror" imagination.. tsk tsk tsk.... btw, jessie.. yes, its our junior from cbm.. yang mekap dia, caroline from cbm too, our sisters' batch.

    Aan & Shani,
    HEHE... beria-ia kan... tu la, agak2 kalo masuk ANTM lepas tak audition... hahhhaha..

    Jane, tu laa.. I even let u rest on forbidden places for you to maintain composed... sunnguh pengorbanan besar ni.. :P:P~

    angel...
    oppppss... ter kill your character in the story... yeah.. now we have to make a sequel where jane brings u back to life as... frankentein's bride, maybe? ahaha.. or... ok.. beauty n the beast pun boleh laa.. i relakan diri jadi the beast since u look so irresistable as a bride :P:P~ aggagagaga

    ReplyDelete