I AM TAGGED.....
Haha.. been sometime since I was last tagged... the "25 random things" tag in facebook... errr... I was not able to complete that... 25 weh... so many! too many sikrets to be revealed in one go... scarrry!
I'm so gonna do this tag with full of integrity. Tagged by Zue. Copied the questions without looking at her answers and answered one by one :D
1. Do you think you're hot?YES… and the weather just doubling it up... to further enhance my HOTness.. ahaks...
2. Upload your favourite picture of you...
2. Upload your favourite picture of you...
3. Why do like that picture?
It’s a very old picture… family portrait… Late grandparents and great grandma - during my dad's childhood years. I manage to edit it, getting rid of all the dust and scratches… and print it large 8x12 inch… and I have printed it for all my father’s siblings (aunts and uncle)… yet to be delivered :D (Though I am not physically visible in the photo... My gene is)
4. When is your last time you ate pizza?
Last week with my family. Ainaa likes the soup in pizzaHut… and we thought she would eat the ayam Gorong… or is it called ayam Gorang in her dictionary? :P But, she didn’t eat the spicy deli wing coz it didn't look like the fried chicken in Upin&Ipin… Grrr.... takper, aunty2 dia boleh makan… hahaha!
5. The last song you listened to...
Some song from the box called TV
6. What are you doing right now beside this?Looking at the above mentioned box
7. What name do you prefer besides yours?I never thought of replacing my name, if that's what this question means... But I remember when I took Spanish class, we were supposed to have Spanish names. I chose Arianna coz it still sounds like my name... haha...
People I Tag
RanDomly :Andes
Jessie
Marlina
Emme
Aca
8. Who is number one?
Uits… I was confused… I’m supposed to write about people I tag ke? Following numbers eh? Ok… Didn’t know that… Ok… number one… Hehee… Andes…
A Friend from USM, during degree years. We were not from the same “gang” haha.. but we clique… I know why… because we dua-dua pun cakap banyak! Hahahah…. She’s a nice gurl… she’s talkative… and she’s very caring and helpful…
9. Number three is having relationship with?
ALamak… Marli… Seriously... the list is random... terkena nama u for this question. Kena tanya Mali sendiri la nanti ;-)
10. Say something about number five?
She was my student... The only thing I taught her well until she get obsessed to it is Make-Up. Nope... it was not in the syllabus and it was Not taught during my tutoring era. Oh yaa... and since she’s same age with my younger sis… I can’t stop sistering her :P nag nag nag…. Hahahhaha… my feveret line to her “U ni kannn…”
11. How about number four?
This one is Funny… At first, I am her husband’s friend for 3 years before he officially introduced her to me and other friends. Somehow, we cliqued instantly… and now I am closer to her than her hubby… haha… both of us are also alliances in the BB-rinas United. We rawkk BiBee….
12. Who is number two?
Jessie… Ok… also funny…. We were in the same school… but we were not close back then… Didn’t even have a real long chat except for the times I chased her for Editorial Board, to become our photographer. After we graduated from school, we hear updates like so and so, from here and there. Then… thanks to friendster, blogging and facebook, I reunited with this gal. I am not sure who became obsessed with whom… but we check on each other online ever since. Hehehe… and looking forward to her return to melesia :D
THE END
(Eh... how did I know that I was supposed to tag only 5 people?)
*mystery* :O
No comments:
Post a Comment