- I just got my parcels... the items I bought from eBay has safely arrived my homie today... The crown and a watch. Yeyyy..... *square-dancing
- I have received a letter from Italy. From my very old penpal. Can you belive this, I am still in touch with my pen-friend using snail mail since 1995. I am sooooo excited and happppy.... coz the last time we corresponded was 2006.

Yahooo... I have a tiara crown... yeahhh... I wear it and I feel like a queen... Well, I bought it for wedding photoshoots... ain't I suppose to feel like a bride when I wear it? Nope, nope... not a bride, not even a princess... I feel like a Queen... *agak melampau :P~ (semestinya demam-Iggy Queen masih belum kebah)
This time around.... I have a newly recruitted model. He's purple... and willingly tried on the Tiara... no questions asked.
See... He does look happy, doesn't he?

Barney is such a sport, he gave me more than one pose. See.. different angle... and he kinda look excited, kan? Hehehe...
Smiling wide....I love you... You love me... We are heppi femili.... wooot woot...
Not only I feel like a queen today... I feel like a movie star too!!
I just came back from 2 good friends' weddings. One, my schoolmate + roomate in matriculations. The other, roomate in matriculations + uni. Using Math Logic, A(A-->X) ^ A (A-->Y) . B (B-->Y) ^ B(B-->Z) =((A.B)-->Y) ?? Make sense? In summary, A (Rinaz) and B (Atun) knows each other coz all three of us plus another friend were roomates in matriculations. They are very close buddies... so it is kinda weird, funny, crazy that both got engaged on the same day (last year), nikah on the same day (yesterday), wedding on their reception on the same day (today), and the groom's reception on the same day (tomorrow). NO... they are not married to each other... :P (in case u are speculating, stop rite there :P)
Have you watched "Bride Wars" by Anne Hathaway + KateHudson. A+B didnt get into cat fights like in the movie, they are still good friends. However, Alisa and I played the supporting roles today....the friends. Running from one wedding to another, separated by 20-40 minutes driving, depending on the traffic. That's the movie-star role I had today :D:D *ouhhh.. the camera loves me.. klik klik klik... tenkiu tenkiu....
Last but not least...
Selamat Pengantin Baru Rinaz dan Atun ;-) :*
zleenz, nnti i nk tgk crown tu, or maybe to have a few shots with it, mcm si barney :-)
ReplyDeletemay i get a shot with barney and the crown pretty plsssssss....
ReplyDelete(can u see my cuty eyes)
i love barney, a lot tau!
ahahahaha... kak ilah nak pose dgn crown and marli nak pose (wit cute round eyes) dengan barney with the crown... :P
ReplyDeleteok... will put that in my list :P~