I craved for holiday... short and simple one will do!
Yap... Went to KeyEll... although the previous entry sounded a lil negative, well that was just the journey and all, but the intipati nyer very positive. Attended Elly's wedding, and this time, not as the photographer... haha.. (after 6 consecutive weeks of photoshoots). I travelled with Sony, yaa.. kesian Sony... lama owner dia tak menggunakannya. Sue was my hostess this time... tenkiu beb, Lepak and catch-up with Sue and Marha. Nite, the reception - pktr'99 mini reunion at Elly's wedding. Congrats Elly! was great meeting u n the rest.
After the wedding, next day, we sent Ruby off to Sarawak (posting). Very random, as I only planned this on the way to KL. Ruby... hope she won't get homesick... I gave her Minyak Cap Kapak as the parting gift... so dat she can 'sniff' me anytime she misses me... hahhaha..
Kat airport, bumped into Aan and her newly wed hubby (sending off Aan's cuzzy). Wat a surprise! I dint get to attend her wedding (short notice:P). After melepak with Mas and her colleague, went back to KL to melepak dengan Aan and her Hubby, Ilyas. Banyak la catching up... been sometime since I last really potpet with this gurl. Dah ler dua2 kaki potpet... hihih.. sampai ke malam jadinyer catch-up session kitorg :P
Took the whole week off... but came down to the lab a few times for transit purposes :P
Tiba-tiba, I got an offer for another holiday... actually, as a replacement. Kak Ilah and I joined the CS family day... Wednesday we were informed, gave confirmation and Friday, off we went!
To Lumut - Damai Laut.

Very Damai, don't u think?

Or... maybe this malaysian-style wrapped mummy will make you think twice?
Hehee... pixxie from the Sukaneka.
Yap... Went to KeyEll... although the previous entry sounded a lil negative, well that was just the journey and all, but the intipati nyer very positive. Attended Elly's wedding, and this time, not as the photographer... haha.. (after 6 consecutive weeks of photoshoots). I travelled with Sony, yaa.. kesian Sony... lama owner dia tak menggunakannya. Sue was my hostess this time... tenkiu beb, Lepak and catch-up with Sue and Marha. Nite, the reception - pktr'99 mini reunion at Elly's wedding. Congrats Elly! was great meeting u n the rest.
After the wedding, next day, we sent Ruby off to Sarawak (posting). Very random, as I only planned this on the way to KL. Ruby... hope she won't get homesick... I gave her Minyak Cap Kapak as the parting gift... so dat she can 'sniff' me anytime she misses me... hahhaha..
Kat airport, bumped into Aan and her newly wed hubby (sending off Aan's cuzzy). Wat a surprise! I dint get to attend her wedding (short notice:P). After melepak with Mas and her colleague, went back to KL to melepak dengan Aan and her Hubby, Ilyas. Banyak la catching up... been sometime since I last really potpet with this gurl. Dah ler dua2 kaki potpet... hihih.. sampai ke malam jadinyer catch-up session kitorg :P
Took the whole week off... but came down to the lab a few times for transit purposes :P
Tiba-tiba, I got an offer for another holiday... actually, as a replacement. Kak Ilah and I joined the CS family day... Wednesday we were informed, gave confirmation and Friday, off we went!
To Lumut - Damai Laut.

Very Damai, don't u think?

Or... maybe this malaysian-style wrapped mummy will make you think twice?Hehee... pixxie from the Sukaneka.
The masa beriadah atau berehat-rehat was fully utilised by melepak-lepak by the beach... Refreshing :-) And made friends with the ants.
Ant #1: The long shadow showing the extension of its sexy legs... fuyyyoh!

Ant #2: Had to usher tis fella to cross this so called bridge :P, coz I want the sea-background
but Ant#2 has its own idea of posing.... hiding from the ray of sunlite...
they are super slim ok... kalah we-olls. In this photoshooting process... I think I broke one of their friends' leg... huhu... didn't mean to... sowie...
Oh yaa.. kayak FREE.. so Kak Ilah and I went for Kayak... and in middle of the sea... watched the sunset... no camera! sayang sekali! but view was marbeles! (*air pasang - agak berombak)
The next morning, we saw this beaver swimming from rock to rock... they swim in open sea too eh? but maybe still morning and it was low tide...

This pixxie not very clear... coz dah quite far... dah zoom 10x... huhu... swim so fast.. cannot keep up lerr...
OK! Where did I get my sunburn from? ---> Kayaking in the middle of the day...
This time around, I didnt apply sunblock, and it was near noon... aahhaha.. of cos la Burn! its wokkay... cherishing the "baked" version of my Sweet Chocolate Skin.... hohoho...
ok... bebalik pada my short Yoliday...
oh ya.. mana gambr travelmate saya, Kak Ilah....
tadaaa... here u go...

we came back Sunday... looking tanned and more exotic than ever.. (cewahh... konon la)...
did not end there... went straight to Bt.Feringgi where I spend the rest of my day @ holiday with my family. Sis and nephew came down from KeyEll...
And... TODAY
back on board... hhehehhehee...
seksinya kak ilah. in short skirt. peace bebeh.
ReplyDeleteskirt sungguh seksi... yaaa.. but... where's ur blouse bebeh?
ReplyDeletekuikuikui.
ReplyDeletecantik foto2 nya....esp foto ant...
Wahh bestnyaa kayak!
ReplyDeleteBabe, I want alll the pics at CB!! Cantiklah beb the cam
hey - seriusly i tak tau u hv blogpsot. added u in my list. add me too... hehehhe - promote sendiri
ReplyDeletewaaaaaaaa.. nmpk cam best je.. jealous nye.. dah lame i xberkayak.. erm.. kak ilah ni mmg akak seksi la.. pakai mini skirt plak.. :P
ReplyDeletebes berkayakk.... tp sdg alami side effect dr sunburn ni.. uhuhuk...
ReplyDeletemali.. dah add... :D
Hehe...ya la. I just noticed akak sexy is wearing a sexy mini! ;D Hmm....like I said to akak sexy, igtkn i yg tgh kayak ngn kak azleena tu. heheh :p
ReplyDeletebtw...i REALLY love the ant pics!!!
Skali tengok macam kawan saya Zal... in a glance tgk, mcm Sakinah pulak... tapi kalau yusra sama mcm sakinah itu tak dpt dinafikan la sebab adik kakak... kuikuikui... u girls kena jumpa la dengan Kak Zal tu satu hari nanti... nanti mcm tgk cermin lak ;-)
ReplyDeleteakak sexy mesti la maintain sexy, ye tak... hahahaa... itu belum lagi gmbr ada pose tuan punya badan tuh... gagaggagaaa