Things which are not listed as branded, exclusive or cool-stuff, are known as “cap-ayam”. I never had problem with cap-ayams as long as these cap-ayams serve as much as what I have paid for. In any purchase, the more you pay, higher expectations you have for an item.
I do not crave for branded-stuff. Sometimes I can be totally uneducated about these things. Example?
“Gurllsss… Miss Lola has a new coach bag… yaddaa yadaa”
Coach… whose coach? Sports bag ker tu? Like a bag where a coach usually wears in a sporting event ke?
When others are impressed about the brand, I would be imagining something else… but of course… the female gene in me would quickly get excited as well with the fact that something female-ish has been purchased, and it’s new… regardless of the brand!
I buy branded stuff when the amounts of money I pay still make sense to my budget. Branded not for the sake of popularity but quality… then yes, I would grab it!
I’m a simple shopper. If a product I bought happened to be some branded or exclusive stuff… there’s nothing to be showcased about. If that product happened to be some cap-ayam, there’s nothing to be hidden or ashamed off. Most of these cap-ayams are locally made...kiranya, menyokong barangan buatan tempatan laah kan...
I do not have anything against anyone buying things any way they like.
But It makes me wonder… when
I buy branded stuff when the amounts of money I pay still make sense to my budget. Branded not for the sake of popularity but quality… then yes, I would grab it!
I’m a simple shopper. If a product I bought happened to be some branded or exclusive stuff… there’s nothing to be showcased about. If that product happened to be some cap-ayam, there’s nothing to be hidden or ashamed off. Most of these cap-ayams are locally made...kiranya, menyokong barangan buatan tempatan laah kan...
I do not have anything against anyone buying things any way they like.
But It makes me wonder… when
- Some people make a big deal out of a purchase especially the brand... It's not like it's in everyone's priority list... :P they'll make some ppl confused about the whole big deal
- Some people feel so shy about what they put on when they think it’s assumed not to be chic, what worse… to some… their confidence level tend to be affected by that
- Some people look down on others who are not as 'branded' as they are
- Some people trying too hard to catch up with trends, or buy things off their budget. Some even berhutang or berikat perut… huhu… sayangilah perut anda.. makan mesti kenyang dulu yaa :P~
I go for cap ayams.. but I have problem with things like Adidas translated as Adidos / Abibas… or Chanel as Channel or Guess as Guest? Wearing them just makes me feel pirated. Hihihik…
But all in all,
People have different tastes. You can’t force someone who loves LV to buy some local brand, and you can’t force someone who loves selipar cap ayam to switch to Adidas.
What matters, we should be happy with what we have/wear/use. Not too happy until you need to brag about it… but just happy enough to make you feel comfortable and confident having them around.
But all in all,
People have different tastes. You can’t force someone who loves LV to buy some local brand, and you can’t force someone who loves selipar cap ayam to switch to Adidas.
What matters, we should be happy with what we have/wear/use. Not too happy until you need to brag about it… but just happy enough to make you feel comfortable and confident having them around.
p/S:
With the current uncertainties in economy, we have to remind ourselves to spend wisely. If you can afford certain things… just proceed. If you can’t, do restrict yourself… (Eee.. but some items are just irresistible)… tahan.. bertahanlahh saya…
No comments:
Post a Comment