People come and go.
Quite a famous phrase, eh
Friends...
- If you are one friendly person, by the age 26, you would have a huge list of friends.
- If you are more reserved, you'd prefer having less friends, only to those you're comfortable with.
- If you are nice and good to your friends, they'll always remember you and make a point to keep in touch with you.
- If you are evil and cruel, they'll remember you for all the wrong reasons.
How did I make friends? I did not jump schools, attended the same school from Standard 1 to Form 5 (11 years dat is). I remember I used to be lil reserved in primary days... coz most my classmates speak english (though manglish... but it was far better than mine - pronouncing Sunday as soon-die), so I was a lil shy to approach other kids. But after years picking up manglish and learning Not to make language a barrier, I opened up... and started to have more and more friends. And also, there's a chatter-box code in my DNA therefore I can't stop from "attacking" people I have seen for a decade in the same school.
Then, there's matriculation, Uni and social activities...
To strangers or people I just got to know... I am a bit slow though. At times, it takes some time before I really warm up to people.
But I am approachable and do approach people when supposed to. So i guess i'm friendly... but not tooo friendly... just moderate :P :P~
Am I a friend who comes and go? in people's memory... or am I a friend who stays put in their memory forever or long enough?
People do say I keep in touch with a lot people. I get nicknamed as the Hub, Router and Network-Line (computerized even for a nick name :P~) Yes, I do keep in touch. However, it takes 2 to tango. At times, I lost contact when someone just went MIA, or maybe I went MIA as well?
Another way of keeping in touch, is by asking. For instance, you can ask Miss X who's actively in touch with Miss W about her. You can also ask Miss X, about Miss Q, who is actively in touch with Miss W... Sending regards / kirim salam is also a good way of staying in touch. SMS and calls are even better... or maybe a poke in facebook ;-)
There's lots of ways to keep in touch.
But... we too... need to be more "visible" and "alive" to be remembered. It's not fair to expect people to remember us when all we do is sit back and hope other people make the first initiative to call. Like mentioned... it takes 2 to tango ;-)
Wehhhhh.....
all i wanted to do was post some farewell gathering photos... and I end up crapping! duh.. so me!
OK......
THere have been some series of farewell... and series of farewell makan - makan. From Mas, to Ruby to Bullert. Here's a photo from Bullert's farewell. Bullert's heading to Putrajaya for his new job... hihihihi... Bullert kena dok KL....takleh lak akak nak monitor Bullert lagi lepas ni. He's the only junior in CS I still get to bully... but not anymore dah... sob sob....

Parlimail members are decreasing???? huhuhuuhuh..... I hope 2009 activities will still be as havoc as last year's. huhuhu....
Yesterday, Merrina's farewell gathering.
Hosted by Marlina. Here's Merri posing with the gifts we got her.
She's leaving for Australia to pursue her Masters Degree. Best wishes and good luck kay. About the "please come to sydney while I'm there"... I'm kinda stuck with "student-ing" myself down here... and $ $ $ :-(Talking about farewell and friends and keeping in touch........
Do take note of the craps above and Keep In Touch kay......
all of u... Me friends... in penang, kl, samarahan, ostrolia, amarika dan sewaktu dengannya.
*updated* yeahh... italia juga semestinya ;-)
~ toodles
Do take note of the craps above and Keep In Touch kay......
all of u... Me friends... in penang, kl, samarahan, ostrolia, amarika dan sewaktu dengannya.
*updated* yeahh... italia juga semestinya ;-)
~ toodles
and italy! jangan lupa italy!
ReplyDeletesan
lawa layout. me like.
ReplyDeletesimpan duit sikit2..lama2 jadi bukit...boleh p jalan2...jomieeee
Ah everyone so cantik! and Siva, so hensem...
ReplyDeleteNice background BTW!
Hey nice layout! Tlg godek2 for me too :D
ReplyDeleteBabe, u can email me the pic here: aan.andes@gmail.com
Thanks yaa
my blog updated too! :-)
ReplyDelete