To celebrate my 100th post in this blog... let's talk scandal !
Hmm... These 3 guys...I can't make my mind.
What's the most important criteria to consider?
- chemistry?
-financial stability?
-possible future together?
-the best father-figure?
-etc etc
Fortunately, there's this website known as http://www.morphthing.com/ to help me in a way :P This website offers a morphing technique where u can morph 2 images... and tadaaa.. ur possible future child will be rendered and presented to u. Haha.. tak perlu masuk wad bersalin ya puan-puan.
Ok..... here we go...
The 3 lucky guys who made it to my nomination list:
(btw, are they still single? :O malas nak google :P )
Hmm... These 3 guys...I can't make my mind.
What's the most important criteria to consider?
- chemistry?
-financial stability?
-possible future together?
-the best father-figure?
-etc etc
Fortunately, there's this website known as http://www.morphthing.com/ to help me in a way :P This website offers a morphing technique where u can morph 2 images... and tadaaa.. ur possible future child will be rendered and presented to u. Haha.. tak perlu masuk wad bersalin ya puan-puan.
Ok..... here we go...
The 3 lucky guys who made it to my nomination list:
(btw, are they still single? :O malas nak google :P )
Presented in this order:Left: the morphed image from the website (morphed with my skemarina foto)
Mid: If the child grow up to be a man (malas google, but rajin Photoshop plak)
Right: If the child grow up to be a lady... (same, photoshop-ed)
[#1]DiCaprio's babies:
Can u see any resemblance of me?Haha... yang gurl tu a bit over laar... mcm drag plak :P
[#2]
Lai's babies:
Hehe... I used to have a huge crush on Leon Lai when I was a kid- young teenage gurl. Those days, most of my friends adored Aaron Kwok and Jimmy Lim... but no.... for me.. it was Leon Lai all the way... ahakss...
Hehehehe.. ada sama ka? :P[#3]
Crawford's babies:

Saje kasik the guy look tanned sikit.. haha..supaya takler jambu sangat :P
-----------------------
So.... who should I choose? :P:P
poyo je... erk :P
Saje je... found this website thru some bloggers... and I got a lil carried away playing around with it :P Don't be shy.. try aaar :D
No comments:
Post a Comment