Wow... and I am still surviving.
Ya laa.. coz these days.... almost everyone, anyone wants/ needs a lappy for work / studies / entertainment etc. maa... not only those dealin with IT / tech stuff.
one thing i miss most.... internet accessibility.... gagagaga
wat bothers me most.... i can't do any work, any time I want....anywhere I want... (like I used to)
and all my works are highly dependent on this thing called computer.. geeesh.
When my laptop buat hal hari tu.....
I felt numb.... mcm nyawa di hujung tanduk...
(although I have backup data.... but then, not updated for one month)
like so worried thinking of how to catch up to one month of progress (if there's any :P)
Luckily, my HDD was not affected... therefore all my data is safe....
but then thinking of how much my "life" depends on the lappy.... so fragile.... so unpredictable... kinda bothers me....
I always have this LOVE-HATE relationship with technologies.... HAHA.....
however.... I am proud to say I am indeed, a computer scientist... :P cecewah
and...ouh... MOST IMPORTANTLY.... I need a NEW Lappy asap....
HP? Toshiba? Acer Travelmate? Haih..... the survey begins!!
P/S:
I loved you for 2 years.... I slept with you... I laughed with you... I cried with you... How could u leave me when I need u most!!!!!! !
@*%#$%##^ Dell XPS m1530.
but ... thanks for the memories .... ahaks... jiwang plak...
muahahaha. yeahhh.. true2.. i pn klo laptop wat hal rase cam the end of the world.. at least ur hdd is ok.. dats the most important thing.. jgn jd cam i dah.. beriye backup kt ext hdd then format laptop dgn penuh confident.. bile nk copy balik all the files.. ext hdd crash!!! damnn... just like dat.. my 3 yrs work gone.. but time will heal.. cewah.. technologies are replaceable.. so dont worry.. cest la vie! ;)
ReplyDeleteAisyah is right. Technology is replaceable :) I am using Dell laptop also... but cheaper one, Vostro 1310 :p
ReplyDeleteI hate how our life depends on technology but then we truly cannot survive without it. UGH No work can be done, no communications can be made without our lappy. It's so pathetic! haha What has the world come to?? Ish.
ReplyDeleteEnough about me and lappy and back to reality. Try HP?
Hihihi Lappy Therapy session :P Thanx Bees...
ReplyDeleteyaa.. that's one good thing la ~ Technology is replaceable :D
We have this "technology-dependent" world to ease us... but along the way, cutting our throat or choking our breath when it back-fires.... wat to do... Only option: survive or suffer @_@
Hehe... looking for a cheap lappy too :D
HP or Acer kot.... HP good eh? will survey ;-)