Friday, May 15, 2009

Makan Ubat Cap Ibu Bapa dan Guru-Guru

I attended a workshop involving 3 schools. The participants were mostly lecturers with a small number of postgrads from each school. So it was a 'no jeans and no roundneck tshirt' day for me. Well dressed in Baju Kurung, BBFazz and I got down from the hostel and I stopped by my car to change my shoes, as I was wearing a pair of flipflop. To my horror, the highheels was not there! and I dont have any sandals in my room, just a selipar jepun. BikFaz or Aca's shoesize are way too small.

I ran up anyway, with what eva last hopes I had... (the flipflop is ok but it wont give such good impression for a formal occasion like dat)... Climbing the stairs, I bumped into one of my floormate... and her sister, also my floormate, is tall! (adik-adik ipar Pidot adalah floormate saya) Yeah! I went straight to her room, dgn tersipu-sipu asked whether I can borrow her sandals. Aminah offered 2 choice of shoes, they were 1 size smaller but can fit, so I grabbed one with the ribbon (wah wah ini makcik, in a hurry pun sempat memilih gaya kah).

Btw, I stopped by my room to re-check the drawer where I usually keep my extra shoes, but there were none.. so I rushed back down... and started to walked poisedly, since its 1 size smaller and I wont want to risk tearing shoes belonging to a noble-heart *_*


Workshop ended... Phew.... The shoes still in great condition. Yeah... I am sopan dan ayu after all, I can wear a 1 size smaller shoes and still return em back just how I got em :-) Thanked her a zillion, sembang-sembang, and went back to my room.

Nite... I could feel my throat uncomfortable and body temperature rising... but when a friend asked me out for a ice-cream dinner... what did i do? I excitedly said yesss... forgettin about the approaching fever. (a bit blur blur) By the time I realised it, I felt bad to back out and so I just proceeded.

I was ready and leaving the room, I looked at my feet and thought "Which shoes should I wear, that flipflop or this highheels eh?"

Then....
I stopped... I gawked... ternganga dan terkembang-kembang idung....

high heels sandals....

WHATT??

There's a high heels sandals lying there in front of my eyes, beside the toiletries, right beside the door!

And I went into all the trouble of looking in my car's bumper, climbing back up, borrowing from someone, even looked in the drawer, when all the while, the highheels was jus there... in the most visible sight!

(P/S: Anda mungkin mahu merujuk Buku Sains PMR anda... bacalah tentang Bintik Buta... saya rasa saya adalah mangsa fenomena itu.... sekian, harap maklum)


Welll... the next day... I fell into fever and tirrribel cough.

So... now u know.... blurness is one of the early signs of sickness... so if you start to become blur-blur... do take precautions like eat lah antibiotics ka, vitamins ka or the Fisherman's Cod Liver Oil ;-)

Menyesal dahulu berpendapatan $$$, Menyesal kemudian pokai lor...

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha that happened to me before like so many times. we blur case... maklum lah, getting sick. it's ok, don't be so hard on yourself. afterall, selipar jamban pun fesyen jugak! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaa... my selipar jamban not bad tau.. ada bunga2 kaler oren some more... but still.. i prefer cap TatSeng coz they are the best!

    ReplyDelete