Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Marilah kita menampal Poster untuk berkempen...

Ok ... i'm bored... and I cant sleep... i hope by the time I end this post.. my eyes will turn panda-ishh... pleasseee do... pleasee...


Ran into this 'poster' I did last year while browsing thru my other fotopage.
This one taken during our Kerachut trip.
I wanted to portray these guys differently with a konon-konon catchy line.




these guys are different from each other.. only similarities I can think of, all 3 of them got married last year :D haha...
Of cos.. all of us... We ARE Different... (unless u want to be a some copycat material... which u should not... coz u should define ur own personalities without being clouded by other external entities... ) ok.. I am crapping to make myself doze off... haha.. nice try, azleena... (duh.. and now... i'm taking to myself?)


Anyways... I have some series of this so called posters, but I never had them labelled as posters or put together in a folder ke apa laa... They just end up in any folders they came from...

Hehehe.. Yaa.. sebenarnya... Itulah hobi saya... mengedit gambar untuk menggembirakan hati sendiri... Huhuhu...
Some end-up as this so-called posters version

Uitss... kenapa itu "see-no-evil" curi tulang ka? itu curi-curi tgk jugak? evill too tempting eh?

some just a normal photo, edited with some effects on...

Let's look at my feverets...from my oldies archive.
Like this one: (candid shot)... Love this.. her expression is just so intense and like looking into the future gitu...
Or this... (posed version) this one didnt go thru extreme editing.. haha.. I came across this picture and remembered how much I love it... showing the model in you, Jane... so naturale, walla...



Ouh... and I also have errrr.... ciplak versions of "sound-alike" movie posters... hope this does not fall into a copyright crime or anything... yaa.. like this one: (anyone can make another movie with this name rite? kan... kan?) huhu
This title, for sure... not taken yet... so any interested producers?? Pelakon dah ada nie :D

Haha.. great... Mataku sudah mula layu... yeahhh... jom titok... yeeehaaaa......

No comments:

Post a Comment