Sometimes I blog-hop. My definition of blog-hop, is visiting blogs by people outside my reallife network of friends. Out of boredom, there are some blogs I randomly hop into from links etc. I visit some of these blogs occasionally, whose owners are witty and funny in their writings. Do I leave comments? Yes… once in a blue moon (when I feel like doing so), using my ID. But I'd try avoid from commenting on controversial issues, coz I hate getting entangled in online-debates.
I gave up on political blogs, no matter which side/party/ideology they are on. I especially hate the parts where some anonymous or some hardcore of some groups will comment/bring out sensitive issues like racism at every possible chance they get. I still believe in semangat muhibbah, so please spare me.
There are blogs that blogs about being cool and happening, and usually they revolve around Partying and alcohols in abundance… Would read a few posts, and I’ll never go back. Of course, they are free to blog any way they like. But since I can’t relate to anything, I won’t be going back, hehehehe…
Blogs about photography… amateur or professional… love em. Hehe…
Some bloggers devote themselves to cursing. In order to show their emotions and anger… they curse more than any south park series could offer, or use some bombastic devilish words. Then again, they have their rights over their own blogs. We are aware that there’r no predefined rules in blogging, so it's our choice: to read or not to read. If we don't like the blogger's way of presenting a blog, I think we just have to click "x" and leave the site, rather than condemning them (comment space / chatbox etc). Commenting / leaving opinion is ok, but condemning usually just heat things up or become even worse.... unless u memang love controversies n fight-fight :P haha
Comment space… Some are colorful with debates, fights… As mentioned, there are no particular rules as to how to go about in the blogosphere. The only rules are usually set by the blog owner, if applicable.
What do I get by blog hoping? Reading so many thoughts and opinions about certain issues… they can be pretty knowledge packed but at the same time, can be waste of time. Then again, nobody forcing me to click and read it, kan :P Recently, I have limited my readings and commenting to list of blogs written by my friends, which now becomes my daily dosage :D I bloghop once a while, but this habit is predicted to be decreasing since my workload is mounting these days.
The reason I blog is the same reason why I read my friends’ blog. To keep in touch, read/write updates, to share some stories or issues with them. Since it’s a public blog, it is open and accessible for everyone and any one. I doubt if I have returning readers that I don’t know personally. If there are, I warmly welcome you and thanks for reading or viewing this ordinary, nothing-glamorous-blog :P The purpose of this blog is merely to write my thoughts and updates. They may be insignificant, but it has been serving me all these while for a good cause = siok sendiri :P Hahaha…
I write from my personal views but usually, I don’t write much about very-verry personal stuff. I can be critical at times, but I definitely hope they are not harsh. Througout my blogging years, If I had in any way hurt people's feeling in my writings, I sincerely apologize.
Well, that’s my take;-)
Happy Blogging you all.
I gave up on political blogs, no matter which side/party/ideology they are on. I especially hate the parts where some anonymous or some hardcore of some groups will comment/bring out sensitive issues like racism at every possible chance they get. I still believe in semangat muhibbah, so please spare me.
There are blogs that blogs about being cool and happening, and usually they revolve around Partying and alcohols in abundance… Would read a few posts, and I’ll never go back. Of course, they are free to blog any way they like. But since I can’t relate to anything, I won’t be going back, hehehehe…
Blogs about photography… amateur or professional… love em. Hehe…
Some bloggers devote themselves to cursing. In order to show their emotions and anger… they curse more than any south park series could offer, or use some bombastic devilish words. Then again, they have their rights over their own blogs. We are aware that there’r no predefined rules in blogging, so it's our choice: to read or not to read. If we don't like the blogger's way of presenting a blog, I think we just have to click "x" and leave the site, rather than condemning them (comment space / chatbox etc). Commenting / leaving opinion is ok, but condemning usually just heat things up or become even worse.... unless u memang love controversies n fight-fight :P haha
Comment space… Some are colorful with debates, fights… As mentioned, there are no particular rules as to how to go about in the blogosphere. The only rules are usually set by the blog owner, if applicable.
What do I get by blog hoping? Reading so many thoughts and opinions about certain issues… they can be pretty knowledge packed but at the same time, can be waste of time. Then again, nobody forcing me to click and read it, kan :P Recently, I have limited my readings and commenting to list of blogs written by my friends, which now becomes my daily dosage :D I bloghop once a while, but this habit is predicted to be decreasing since my workload is mounting these days.
The reason I blog is the same reason why I read my friends’ blog. To keep in touch, read/write updates, to share some stories or issues with them. Since it’s a public blog, it is open and accessible for everyone and any one. I doubt if I have returning readers that I don’t know personally. If there are, I warmly welcome you and thanks for reading or viewing this ordinary, nothing-glamorous-blog :P The purpose of this blog is merely to write my thoughts and updates. They may be insignificant, but it has been serving me all these while for a good cause = siok sendiri :P Hahaha…
I write from my personal views but usually, I don’t write much about very-verry personal stuff. I can be critical at times, but I definitely hope they are not harsh. Througout my blogging years, If I had in any way hurt people's feeling in my writings, I sincerely apologize.
Well, that’s my take;-)
Happy Blogging you all.
you write "all these while for a good cause = siok sendiri". SAME HERE. :) ya, what better way than to keep in touch thru blogs? it's the best way to find out what your friends are thinking about, what they are doing, what bugs them... its not personal, but its the little things that makes up the friendship and help us keep it afloat. so, as you can see, i'm obsess with reading your blog and i'm a return reader all the time. you can count on me!
ReplyDeleteHehehehe... mine on yours too :P waaa.. lets keep our blog alive n kickin yaaa
ReplyDeletearrghhh buah tarap
ReplyDeletenyaman bah tu...
heheh..
tp cam byk lg x cuba
kuih cincin,kek lapis sabah
anyway..tahniah kerana
berjaya menjejakkan kaki
ke semua negeri di Malaysia..
tp ko dh smpi labuan ka?????
Joni komen salah post ni...ini post pasal blog :P
ReplyDeletebtw.. joni.. waahh.. so teliti ya kamu? ahahha.. ya sebenarnya... tringat juga pasal Labuan...
All state sudah...
All WilayahPErsekutuan belum :P
W.P Kuala Lumpur udah
W.P Labuan belum bah...
ahaks.. kena masukkan dalam diary perjalanan agar ada kesempatan lain kena pergi untuk completekan semuaanya... ahakss..