Monday, August 30, 2010

New habits for highly ineffective people

title mcm tajuk buku glemer tu kan.... ahaks.. well....


New habit on Sundays...

Browse thru sunday star, and go time travelling back to when I was 15... hehe...  :P
There's a section in the paper for Science n Maths for PMR... and I'll do the exam questions, monitored by my 6 years old niece. (more like tukang cek i dah abes ke belom) I can say my "PMR knowledge' is not that bad lah, tak la terlalu berkarat... But my prob is language... coz the terms were in Malay back then. so i kinda have problem tryin to figure out some of the terms :P
would i do better if the questions are in malay like how I was familiar with. Or should I be concerned that I can't relate to some of the Qs because of language issues? :P

My math still not that lost... coz most of it involves numbers n equations rather than terms. Some unfamiliar terms, just make assumptions :P

Ok... wait...
Has they changed Math n Science back to Malay? Tak sure plak...x keep myself up to date with current affairs :P Huhu... but inconsistency can be quite confusing eh?


New habit with the dough....

Haha... blame my niece. She always "forces" me to make something out of the plasticine. Chickens laa.. horse laa... tiger la.. cat laa... She will help by making some other props.... like this one-sarang ayam:


Somehow the habit got a bit uncontrolled and out of home. Like this one: completed with the help of  a fren and some kids I played with, ranging from 5 to 10 years. The 10 year old Atikah made the Apatosaurus, Octopus, snake, mouse and a fish to feed the cat :P We made a Zoo... land and water creatures combined :P hahaha


Ok.... now is it my Niece or myself who got carried away? Hmmmm.......

Newest collection.... I bought this mini colorful doughs. I got my younger sis to work with me in making another Zoo a reality :)) Of course, the happiest person would be my niece :)) Can u list the animals correctly?

my personal fvourite  :P



New habit with the dough (Raya version)....

Hehehe... doughs again... but eatable ones.
cookies... a.k.a biskut Raya
OK.... but my doughs are very very not commercial-able :))
and not very friendly to diabetic patients... erk...

but I like to eat them.... my own made cookies...
Siok sendiri yang mengenyangkan... i like....

okies... off I go.. to make another cookies tonite. nama biskut.. Biskut boubourn :)) apa punya nama daa.. biskut di atas pula bernama biskut badam bonbon...  tak tipu, semua adalah mengikut resepi (tahun 80-an). Sekian Terima Kasih :*

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha!!! i super love the elephant one! but what is apatosaurus?? so serious la you dough players. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - damn cantik the dough - not the kuih raya... u very talented la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. j.c ~ ahahha... hardcore! :P apatosaurus is a long-necked dino :D

    marley~ hahaha... kuih raya comot2 belaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... at first i thought apatosaurus is a term you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apa tu?
    Apa tu saurus?

    ahahhahhaa......

    ReplyDelete