Photo-entry
Update on our jurassic park project . Ain and I dragged this diggin project for 2 weeks... and it was me causing all the delays :P
I speculated that this dino bone must have been berkulat ke ape entah, since it has a greeny shade... Then, dig punya dig... aisehmen... there's dino in it... in fleshh... not in bones ok...
I speculated that this dino bone must have been berkulat ke ape entah, since it has a greeny shade... Then, dig punya dig... aisehmen... there's dino in it... in fleshh... not in bones ok...
Can we still consider it as a fossil? maybe lah... coz one of its legs is missing... and, fosils are not perfect/complete kan... But took me some time to reason with Ain as to why this Dino is short of one leg. After she had a satisfying answer, she kept explaining to us over and over again about the missing leg :P~
It's a Triceratops!!!! The following week... the head, the legs, the tail were all over the place... then missing more than just one leg... as the bigger dino boy named Meem has a hobby of dismantling things :DNext in line...
Oh yeah, I had this free eye shadow that lasted for a week. (lesson learned: accidents can happen at home) Hohoho... but only one side of the eyes... so to balance it, I had to put gothic/ dark make-up which I normally won't... hehe, tiba-tiba rasa sesuai la plak mekap begituh...Moving on, this week's craze:
This Periuk Ajaib... as made known by my sis. It's a multicooker from a product called arGee.
Kegigihan yang tiada tolok bandingan: They brought this periuk ajaib along, all the way from KeyEll. So we had variety of foodies for berbuka for the weekend exclusively prepared by my sistah.
Pembuatan ayam ala-ala tandoori.
Pembuatan Pizzathen few more dishes tak terambil fotonya.
and last but not least...cheq buat kek... hoho...
My sis left its lid in KeyEll, so we used a smaller lid from a rice cooker as replacement.. i think the cake tak ader space nak kembang gebu-gebu... akibatnya, a bit overbaked at the bottom and too soft on top... but tengah-tengah sedap :P~ (*cuba memujuk diri) hoho
After being idle for some time, now I can smell the enthusiasm to learn to master cooking skills (chewahh konon...) Will i pick up the momentum? :P Willll seee.... ahaks...
Namun tatkala bulan puasa ni...
I have this yearly routine of making biscuits (for Raya). I will try to hang on to this tradition, tak boleh idle-idle naaa. So dapuq berasap tak berasap... oven tetap akan berasap yaaa....
After being idle for some time, now I can smell the enthusiasm to learn to master cooking skills (chewahh konon...) Will i pick up the momentum? :P Willll seee.... ahaks...
Namun tatkala bulan puasa ni...
I have this yearly routine of making biscuits (for Raya). I will try to hang on to this tradition, tak boleh idle-idle naaa. So dapuq berasap tak berasap... oven tetap akan berasap yaaa....
Akhir kata,
Bermasak-masak dahulu, Bermakan-makan kemudian


wow..periuk ajaib tu kelihatan menarik yaaa... bagus2..keep up the cooking spirit! :D
ReplyDeletehahah... tu la pasal... okes.. wa mau buat sambal udang plak utk berbuka, walaupun periuk ajaib dah takder... jom2 hasapkan dapoq :P
ReplyDeleteWahhhhhhhh ada org buat cake :P
ReplyDeleteThe aargee seems nice. And mcm easy to use, tak messy. Gotta check it out la
Aaaawww... periuk ajaib-nye keren !! Menarik !! hehee. Tapi jauh ya, dibawa from KL...
ReplyDeleteehehe... menarik kan... tapi kalau aini tak perlu periuk ini, sudah ada tangan ajaib dan pembantu ajaib. keskeskesk :D
ReplyDeleteBuat kek pun boleh??? Eh the kari and kek look superbly GOOD! Alamak... saliva pun kena keyboard dah. Power la that periuk... donno here got or not!
ReplyDeletehahaha.. alamak... abes lah ur keyboard, all berbau kari jugak :)) yeah jessie... mcm2 boleh. I think sure kat sana got one.
ReplyDelete