Sunday, July 12, 2009

Creamy Cakes for longevity

Thank You, Family and Friends for making this birthday a memorable one. I’ve been busy lately I almost forgot my own birthday. Thanks to facebook, some friends had started giving birthday wishes a day before thus reminding myself that “Wehhh… I'm getting older tomorrow"

Mom cooked my favourite– Raasam + Cencaru Sambal :* I had lunch with Seeta and Nurul. Seeta belanja but I couldn’t eat so much as I’ve had brunch at home. Thanx girls…

Later that day, Zue asked if we could have dinner, then due to uncertainty, Zue said it’s ok if we had to postpone the dinner. Kak Ilah was kinda busy too with appointment with a lecturer. I didn’t want to rush them into dinner just because it’s my birthday.


7.00pm – I was still in the lab. Then I thought ‘What am I doing in the lab all alone on my birthday??' I figured I should reward myself… so I planned to go for a movie alone.

...or maybe just a big meal… or maybe I should just go back home instead… Self-debating, I went back to my hostel. Ok.. maybe just take-away food… sounds good enough.

After shower… Zue called, saying that the dinner date was ON and she was coming out to pick me up. Later, Kak Ilah decided to join us too. Although I was kinda looking forward to my time alone, dinner with 2 BBs sound more fun :D Yeyeye.. dress up, dress up!

Almost 9pm, waited at the foyer, stomach growling… Outside the hostel, a stall selling some goreng-goreng stuff and ouh, I can’t fight the temptation of the smell of Chempedak Goreng… therefore I walked towards the aroma.

Bought RM2 worth of chempedak goreng, and Zue called.. finally! Can feel my tummy smiling in bliss… Walked back to the guard house looking for her car. Front, left and right - nada.


Turning around, across the street, I saw Zue.. Kak Ilah and... eh Aca ada skali…

“Surprise!!! Happy Birthday!!” they shouted out loud

HAHA… I was… Surprised! I didn’t expect them to hide behind the wall (gate). So cute laaa… Mischievously hiding.

I laughed… I almost sat middle of the road there, shocked and amused. Why Why… surprise tengah2 jalan? Hahahhaha…. I ran to them… and saw few more familiar faces hiding across the street, walking out comically from behind the TNB box… Mwahahhaa. Rash, Miem, Baim, Aini and Johnny. They gave me a cute cake and start singing the birthday song. Wehh… dun make me cry laaa...
We drove to Marin for dinner… Nando and Emme were there too :* Then came another surprise: A bigger birthday cake with candles burning wildly… and another song. Huhuuu… It turned out... they had planned this 2 days before. Waaa… flawless nyer! U peeps got me this time. I am surprised and didn’t expect all of it at all.

Terharu beb! Thank you BBs and YBs…


And I laughed reading their side of the story: (Written by Zue):

Pada hari kejadian, kak ilah kol, around 7.30pm. “zue…zle hilang”Kuang kuang kuang. Siapa Mengejut dan siapa Terkejut?It turns out, zle went back to her hostel for a shower. She wanted to cancel our dinner(how dare you!) and watch movie ALONE instead on her BIRTHDAY night! Nasib baik sempat kol her and told her that the dinner plan is ON and i am on my way. Kalo tak , mmg inilah kejutan paling terkejut dalam sejarah! Haha.

Akhirnya, tempat kejutan bertukar ke Hostel Tekun, tunggu zle turun dan jerit SURPRISE! Kejutan berlaku lewat sejam, iaitu pada pukul 9pm, dimana watak2 sampingan ada yg sembunyi belakang pokok(dgn super cute tapi lupa amik gambar), dan disebalik pagar(me n super bb). zle can’t keep still at the promised place, but instead choose to walk out to buy cempedak goreng, which just torture us even more as asyik kena berlari2 menyembunyikan diri. Cara kejutan berlaku adalah jerit “SURPRISE! HAPPY BDAY!” dengan kuat tanpa segan silu dan suspek menjadi terkejut, terduduk dan ketawa akhirnya. Hehe. Lepas tu, suspek dan watak sampingan bergerak utk mengisi perut.


And 2 days after that... our very own homey celebration. Ain and Aril bought me a cake?? Wow... ahakss.. I lap u too kiddoss and mia femilia.. muackss :*:*

4 comments:

  1. ihik ihik.
    the reason we made it sound so uncertain is so that u do not suspect anything. :P

    but turns out, torture us as well.
    nasib baik jadi jugak akhirnya. kalo u g gak movie, maybe we will drag u out of the cinema. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. well deserved azleena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah.. wow.. drama di luar movie la jawabnya kalau begitu... btw, korang nya komplot sungguh berjaya tau :P~

    deserve the cakes? hihihi.. i lap cakeyss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very sweet! Happy belated2 birthday akak...hope all ur dreams come true insya allah! ;)

    ReplyDelete