Ain
i am 5 years old
(these 2 lines above are typed by Ain herself with my close supervision) haha
She'll be 5 this October... wow, time flies...
She'll be 5 this October... wow, time flies...
After reading "Keracunan Ubat Gegat" post, you guys must be impressed by my hidden talent in arts, kan. Ahaks... Admit it guys... haha... And guess what, I have a successor! My niece. Hihi...
This is her drawing, she made this when she was 3 years old.
Title: Aunty Nina (its me she drew)
Her description of this drawing: Aunty Nina, there's a fish in her stomach.

After one year....
This is not me she drew. Haha... if she meant to draw me like this, compared to her previous drawing, it means I have put up so much weight after one year :P
Most of her drawings look like fish... kuikuikui..
Her other not so fishy drawings :D

Drawing of her with her mom and her baby bro, Meem.

Tadaa... my very own masterpiece:

I drew this when I was 5+. I got scolded for drawing this in my mom's diary... gagagga... but ouh, that's the reason why it's still here until today :D Mom wrote some recipes, tailoring sketches and some important event dates in it, she keeps some of her diaries all these years. Now u know where I get the sense of nostalgia from :D
zleen and arts... so inseparable
Look at my 2 decades old drawing, it looks like it belongs to some european art musem, doesn't it? Oh yeah... I should start working on my masterpieces... Maybe I can open an art gallery in future eh.... hmmm.... and a roadshow too... hmm....
Look at my 2 decades old drawing, it looks like it belongs to some european art musem, doesn't it? Oh yeah... I should start working on my masterpieces... Maybe I can open an art gallery in future eh.... hmmm.... and a roadshow too... hmm....
Okeeiii...
before you turn blue and fall into syncope... here's a confession: I am not an artistic person and have no van-gogh talent. I guess... i prefer writing over drawing :P hehe
My elder sis is the creative & artistic one... we'll see how her kiddo, Ain progresses ;-)
before you turn blue and fall into syncope... here's a confession: I am not an artistic person and have no van-gogh talent. I guess... i prefer writing over drawing :P hehe
My elder sis is the creative & artistic one... we'll see how her kiddo, Ain progresses ;-)
she has talent...u have talent too
ReplyDeleteehehhe.. thanks :-) tell me if u want to purchase any of those masterpieces... ada diskaun member :D
ReplyDelete