STORY #1
Venue: a Proton showroom in mainland Penang.
Cast: Dad, niece( Ain, 4 yrs 6 mth), proton salesman, me.
Ain: Aunty why we come here?
Aunty: I want to buy a car
Ain: Car Car… Here car, there car (showing the cars around the showroom).
Why you want to buy car lah
Aunty: Because… I don’t have a car yet
Nodding, showing that she understood my situation. We were looking at the displays… Ain carrying her baby doll and a handbag full of the doll’s stuff, tagged along.
Ain: Tata got car, Aunty Meli got car, Mummy got car… U no car…
Why you have no car? ayyyaaa…
Aunty -tergamam-
Aunty: That’s why we are here… Aunty want to buy a car
Ain: new car… ooooo
Test-Drive (persona)
Aunty: Come… follow aunty drive the car.
Ain: U drive aaa? Tata where?
Aunty: There… coming…
Got into the car… Vrooom… Vrooom… Got down with muka bangga riak after the salesman puji my driving…
Aunty: Ok aar the car? (pretty excited)
Ain: Ok lah (acuh tak acuh)
Talked and discussed with the dealer. Saw Proton Exora outside the building, labeled as “TestDRive”. Hmmm I better not test it; cause then I will end up confusing myself even more. Btw, went to look around, check out the exterior and interior. Tried seating on the driver’s seat… comfortable. Sat on the passenger seat…
Aunty: Ain come come… sit in here.
Sat… looked at each other. Ain looked around the car.
Ain: Auntyyy….. see…. This car got sooooo many…. (referring to the seats)
There got, here got, there got… got 1, 2, 3…. THREEEE (referring to the rows)
Aunty - smile nampak gigi, tumpang excited-
Ain: Waaa… aunty… this car is Niceeeee
(tersenyum gumbira dengan mata bintang-bintang seperti sinchan)…
U want buy this car aa?
Aunty – tergamam lagi
Tata: u ask ur mommy buy this car laa (Ouh thanks atta)
Ain: Ahhahahahhaaha… u aaarrr… (gelak-gelak and continued babysitting her doll)
STORY #2
Me: Dr, since you have Wira and Satria, what’s your opinion on Proton’s cars?
Dr: I have no complaints about the engine… but biasa lah, the other parts sometimes are not that reliable.
yadda yadda ….. Rash, Dr and I had a constructive discussion about cars… And that was the first time I heard about a car known as Chana, a China made car. At the end of the discussion,
Dr: But I have to say, the best car yet is Wira….
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. I totally agreeeeeeee…….
Lesson Learned:
1. Kids are dowright honest
1. Kids are dowright honest
2. I know a car called Chana exists
2. Wira is the best car in Malaysia :P:P:P (for some of us)
2. Wira is the best car in Malaysia :P:P:P (for some of us)
haha repost
ReplyDeletetadi i komen..tapi komen tak kuar
ReplyDelete:(
btw, i said something like below:-
ainaa cute...!
cepat la p beli persona merah nak naik!
I would love to be an aunt to Ainaa, even if it means that I am older! LOL Rela lahh...
ReplyDeleteWhy is wira the best car? Just wanna understand.
boleh... but must have good stamina tau... she's very active :P~ hohohoh
ReplyDeleteWira eh... hmm... well.. erm :-? there's something about Wira...haha... i oso donno y, but I feel its the best malaysian car haha