Another Kiddie-oriented Post, hehe... is it because I'm getting more kiddo or more motherly somehow? haha
One late nite, Ainaa was bored. She was hovering around me who was the only batman still awake. She started drawing.. few artpiece until she came to this. Haha... dah kekeringan idea la tuh. I have no idea what this is. Orang dimutasi jadi Cacing ker? Coz ada tangan ada mata mulut siap... kekkeke...
Aku nampak mcm stack , data structure jer.. ker array? erk... She asked me to help her color. Then finally she was sleepy... before she went to sleep, she sneaked in my room and left this on my bed.
One late nite, Ainaa was bored. She was hovering around me who was the only batman still awake. She started drawing.. few artpiece until she came to this. Haha... dah kekeringan idea la tuh. I have no idea what this is. Orang dimutasi jadi Cacing ker? Coz ada tangan ada mata mulut siap... kekkeke...
Aku nampak mcm stack , data structure jer.. ker array? erk... She asked me to help her color. Then finally she was sleepy... before she went to sleep, she sneaked in my room and left this on my bed.

Ouh...sweet. To repay her sweetness, following day, I told her I'd bring it to my campus. Siap ada pesanan pula, she asked me to show it to my friends and ask them to complete the coloring. Being a good obedient aunty, I showed it to Aunty Ilah and Aunty Aca... whom got excited with ainaa's request.... and project artsyfancy took place on spot.

The result: (artist siap sign masing2 punya masterpiece)

left ~ Kak Ilah's (siap ada corak bendera selangoq plak... cecewah).. but kt bawah2 tu i tolong kaler sikit okay :P
mid~ ainaa's and mine
right~Aca's. solid coloring.
showed ainaa the end result... she liked both left and right but when asked to choose the winner... it was Kak Ilah's that won her heart. I guess u have to share ur victory with me then, kan... haha...
showed ainaa the end result... she liked both left and right but when asked to choose the winner... it was Kak Ilah's that won her heart. I guess u have to share ur victory with me then, kan... haha...
More Kiddiness??
Need I say more?? :P :P~
Buai Laju-Laju
Sampai Pokok Sena
Apa dalam baju
sekuntum bunga cina...
Pelik pulak lagu ni.. ade ke nak tau apa dalam baju org... eee.. pervert punya lagu :P
Kiddie outing:
Plan pergi ayaq tejun.... but due to my workload... others waited for me, so kluar umah pun dah lambat... petang. So we could oni go to the nearest ayaq tejun in taman rimba , teluk bahang. Sadih!! sikit gila spot... ramai gila orang... huwaa waaa... namun sebab kan dah sampai and the kids were all excited nak tejun ayaq... maka tejun la jugak sekali... huhu... (Rasanya masih dendam nak gi ayaq tejun yg lebeh besh)
And... yaa... Shameem sempat la muntah sikit... saya pulak adalah si badang perkasa yang bermandikan muntah shameem.. weee... haha...
Uwaaa waaa... alamak keje tak siap gi nie.... sayang holiday wooh... ehehe but sempat gak la kuar2 jap ngan femili coz i wouldnt want to miss it :D (dan update blog?? eh?)... selit2 :P~


No comments:
Post a Comment