Monday, January 11, 2010

Printin it on a business card

I know people mean no harm when they ask me these two "I-consider-major" questions:

1. When are u finishing your studies?
2. When are you getting married?

But am kinda growin tired answering them, not because of annoyance towards those asking nor reluctance to answer... I know most of them ask with best intentions.... some want to keep updated, tanya khabar... with concern... and all... in which I'll be more than happy to share....

huhu but like those video cassettes we had those days kan... when we play it over and over again, the videotape tend to get stuck or go totally screwed kan.. ala dvd pun main byk kali bleh scratch2 aper :P~ So imagine have to repeat the same template over and over and over and over ag....ZZzzzzzz....gain.....

Solution:
1. -> finish it up , my studies that is....
2. - > get hitched ......


However... the MAIN REASON I usually have this "erk..." or blur-face on whenever asked is: I really don't have an answer... :D kuikuikui.... I really don't know when exactly... haha... but I cannot simply brush off people's question by saying "I donno" rite :P

By the way... for now... these are the answers:

1. Just completed my first year...
If I'm lucky (it's efficiency & hardwork actually), 2 more years to go...
Best Case: 2 more years
Worse Case: extend?... uwaa...scary

2. Can I say no comment.. ala2 selebriti jawab soalan Melodi... erk... saya no komen... erh..
Best Case: anytime? asap (as wished by family and frens)...
Worse Case: lets not go there..... @_@
Reality: not so soon la dearies....still in 'the hunting' or 'waiting to be hunted' mode :P~

Ok.. now... should I print it somewhere... like on a business card or some sort ... and professionally hand it to people when they ask me? Hehe.. ok tak? kuikuikui....

No comments:

Post a Comment