- I love Coffffeeee so much... but I think... I have to lessen my daily consumption from 2-3 cups to 1 cup a day.... (and take note... utk explain thickness of coffee ketika mengorder air coffee nih... kena cakap pekat atau kaw...dan jgn skali skala salah guna perkataan lain yg mencurigakan...)
- I'm having a recurring urge to have a CAT as a pet... but don't think I would... don't have the luxury (time etc) to do so... (siap masuk mimpi manja2 ngan kuceng... kronik kaan... marilah kita salahkan Glen, kucing kak ilah)
- Of late, I keep reminiscing my childhood a lot... and I love to listen to 80's song over n over again while driving... especially those Rock Kapaks... haha... (aritu siap karaoke berbekalkan
lagu download kt youtube jek) - I still have not signed up for the gym.... procrastination alert!
- I have no idea I would end up playing Farmville in Facebook... and end up enjoying it... (gosh... harap2 crops ku tak mati sbb farmville kena blok di kampus.. hoho)
- I need to get a haircut.
- Being mistaken as a professional announcer instead of a student at an event, makes me kembang....
- Being unwell in another event and had to deliver task feeling nauseated... was a disaster... but getting special gifts from random people after that took away some of my miseries..haha (tapi antara seme2 mende yg free.. aku masih paling suka nescafe free dalam van)
- I have to forget some of my plans for vacations and travelling coz time is running out.
- When people try to guess my age, most of them guessed I am 23-25. (motif aku highlite ni?)
- Series of trainings and workshops make me lost in time.
- I am clueless... what should I eat for dinner tonight? (petanda harus start memasak sndiri kah?)
- I miss the outdoors... haha.. nothing stopping me though... (cargas skit naa azleena!)
- My pendrive is missing... I need to get a new one.
- I am unpredictable lately... I do things then I shocked myself doing so :O
- I like it when someone agrees that I look like Red-Indian... when I was small, I used to think I looked like one and would braid my hair like one (kan kan... sama kan.. :P )
- When i hangout with my old skul buddies. It never bores me, and them (i believe), although sometimes we repeat the same old stories from our alma mater days... hoho (+ new gossips lah kan)
- waaa... tringin nya nak mandi ayaq terjun......
Thursday, December 10, 2009
randum aja
Random Notes:
Labels:
Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment