Sunday, September 13, 2009

Belum Beli Tiket Balik Raya

Time seems to fly extra speedy this year :O it's already september.. it's alredy the final weeks of Ramadhan. Raya is just around the corner and I havent made any biskot raya yet!! Ouhhh... nehi nehi!


This year, to date, I went to Pasar Ramadhan (Param) 3 times jer. Ntah, tis year, prefer to eat out, or drive back to my hometown, hohoho. Btw, we managed to have our Parlimail's buka puasa, and this year we had two hosts. First, Rash*Miem, then Nando*Emme. Both married last year..
It's potluck, so everyone had their own contributions lah. We had 3 sessions: Appetizer, then break for maghrib. Main course, then break for Trawih. Last but not least, Moreh.. hehe

At Rash's

Appetizerss...

Main course by our host-hostess hubbywife ;-)

and some sidelines too ;-)

Then after trawih... time to clear all saki baki food accompanied by some desserts, nyam nyam...

After one week.....
At Nando's (hahha, nama mcm Nando's tmpt makan tu plak)



Urs truly was in charge of drinks- fruitee punch and cordial. Hahaha.. thus, photos of foods almost takde although we had more varieties of food this time :P Someone took this pix, while I was busy eating and kecoh-kecoh pasal mana kicap dan sambal. HubbyWife hostee made Nasi Ayam.


Last but not least......
Ucapan Khas ini ditujukan kepada semua kawan-kawan, kenalan sekalian...




Alamak... Cheq tak beli tiket balik raya lagi... cam mana niiih??? :O :O

Akhir kata,
SELAMAT MANJALANI IBADAH UPASA
dan
MAAFKAN SALAH SILAP saya....
dan
SELAMAT HARI RAYA

6 comments:

  1. OH MY AIR LIUR MELELEH!!!! The murtabak, the ayam taiping ADUI!!! I just had lunch and this is making my tummy growling again.. not fair~ I also want to buka puasa :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe bestnyaa! Looking at at the foods and the people. Selamat hari raya Azleena! Have fun this raya. Mesti u guys berkumpul for main bunga api pulak :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oppss.. alamak, im guilty as charged :D Hihi... Jessie,must puasa dulu then oni can buka, takbley cheating tau :P~

    Aan, Selamat Ari Raya to u too... njoy ur first raya with ur hubby. hehee.. (psst.. mmg dah di-order bekalan bunga api :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf zahir & batin..

    san

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selamat Hari Raya!! :) Too bad, I can't join your Raya open house this year. Did you get my SMS last Friday? That's my number in Europe. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx San San and Jane. I miss having u girls for Raya tau :D
    Jane, got some msgs. not sure which number is urs, msg kt facebook the number u are using kay ;-)

    ReplyDelete